- For similar topics and titles see Social (disambiguation).
The Sims Social is a Facebook application that was released as Beta. Its first wall post was on Monday June 6th 2011.
Voltar ao índice »
The Sims Social brings the fun and creativity of The Sims to Facebook! Create unique Sims and live out their dreams—or stir up trouble by pulling pranks. Develop deep relationships to unlock new features and advance: befriend and fight date and cheat love and betray. Play with life in a whole new way—with your real friends for free.
The Sims Social is a Facebook game made by Playfish and EA. It takes part in a town called Littlehaven. A mobile application for smartphones is also in development as a companion app to the Facebook version which will be available on the current generation of smartphones.
The game also features remakes of real life famous people such as Elvis Plumbob and Marisim Monroe.
Characters Voltar ao índice »
- Macy - Macy helps pla
yers in earning money and decorating the house. She appears when you're clicking anything related with money.
- Bella Goth - Bella is a tutorial Sim. She helps the pla
yer to get started on Littlehaven build house and expanding land. She appears as neighbor in game.
- Shane Shaw - Shane is a guy in Littlehaven and loves to date. He occasionally appears in an update every week or in-game advertisement.
- Scarlett Shaw - Scarlett is a member of the Cream Club dedicated to popularity and self-promotion. Possibly she is Shane Shaw's sister. She appears when the game recognizes that you're not on computer.
- Buddy - Buddy is a friendly Sim of bland disposition. Before he appeared in snag or game error notifications. He appeared also on the maintenance page.
- Barbara Belle - Barbara is a fitness instructor Sim who can be seen around town. She appears when you're out of energy.
- Dallas - Dallas is a friend of Bella Goth. She has a cousin in the music industry.
- Gustav Heimlich - Gustav is a spiritual counselor Sim who has moved from Europe.
- Fleur - Fleur is Gustav Heimlich's personal assistant.
- Chloe - Chloe is a Sim who enjoys romance.
- Mike - Mike is a member of the HiQ Club and contact with the M.S.S.
- Penelope Pemberton - Penelope is President of the Venture Planning League (V.P.L.).
- Jessica - Jessica is recruiter for the local super hero league dressed like a Team Evil Cheerleader.
Features Voltar ao índice »
- Create a Sim that suits your interests with different personalities looks and traits.
- Add your friends as neighbors and visit their house.
- Two Sims can have various relationship statuses including friend romantic partner or enemy.
- Gain experience points to level up your game and unlock more capabilities and items.
- Build and decorate your house and lot; gain house value with new items every week.
- Train your Sim in skills to unlock items and earn Simoleons.
- Help your friends to build rooms and collect items needed for skills and quests.
- Events that happen in the game can be shared on your profile and others.
- Be an inspired Sim by fulfilling their needs/motives so you can earn more Simoleons.
Currency Voltar ao índice »The Sims Social has four different currencies: Simoleons SimCash Social Points and Lifetime Points.
- Simoleon - A basic currency.
- SimCash - Only available by purchase. Pla
yers will receive 20 SimCash free when they begin playing.
- Social Points - Social Points can be gained by performing social interactions with other Sims.
- Lifetime Achievement Points (LAP) - LAP can be gained by leveling up skill and finishing quest. LAP used to upgrade traits. It is similar to Lifetime happiness in The Sims 3.
Relationship Status Voltar ao índice »
The Sims Social has a lot types of Sim relationships. Sims are able to make friends enemies lovers with each other.
Leveling Voltar ao índice »
Game levels show a pla
|Level||Experience Points Needed||Level Name|
|Level 1||0 XP||Sim-pleton|
|Level 2||140 XP||Newbie|
|Level 3||290 XP||Nearly-Newbie|
|Level 4||440 XP||Not-So-Newbie|
|Level 5||610 XP||Novice|
|Level 6||820 XP||New Kid|
|Level 7||1100 XP||Beginner|
|Level 8||1468 XP||Beginner-ish|
|Level 9||1920 XP||Start-up|
|Level 10||2460 XP||Green Horn|
|Level 11||3080 XP||Learner|
|Level 12||3800 XP||Fast Learner|
|Level 13||4620 XP||Underdog|
|Level 14||-||Small Fry|
|Level 15||6500 XP||Getting There|
|Level 16||7580 XP||Dreamer|
|Level 17||8760 XP||Amateur|
|Level 18||10020 XP||Semi-Pro|
|Level 19||11340 XP||Bantam Weight|
|Level 20||12720 XP||Light Weight|
|Level 21||14160 XP||Middle Weight|
|Level 22||15660 XP||Contender|
|Level 23||17220 XP||High Hopes|
|Level 24||18840 XP||Somebody|
|Level 25||20520 XP||Really Somebody|
|Level 26||22260 XP||Up and Coming|
|Level 27||24060 XP||Promising|
|Level 28||25920 XP||Popular|
|Level 29||27840 XP||Gifted|
|Level 30||29820 XP||Skilled|
|Level 31||31860 XP||Talented|
|Level 32||33960 XP||On Your Way|
|Level 33||36120 XP||Aiming High|
|Level 34||38310 XP||One to Watch|
|Level 35||40480 XP||Social Caterpillar|
|Level 36||42680 XP||Social Chrysalis|
|Level 37||44900 XP||Social Butterfly|
|Level 38||47140 XP||Tireless|
|Level 39||49400 XP||Go Getter|
|Level 40||51660 XP||Trail Blazer|
|Level 41||53940 XP||Trend Setter|
|Level 42||56240 XP||Shooting Star|
|Level 43||58540 XP||Moving On Up|
|Level 44||60860 XP||Made|
|Level 45||63340 XP||Mover and Shaker|
|Level 46||66120 XP||Upwardly Mobile|
|Level 47||69210 XP||Cutting The Edge|
|Level 48||72560 XP||Hot Stuff|
|Level 49||76240 XP||Steaming|
|Level 50||80220 XP||Hot Shot|
House Value Level
House Value Level is value of the items/objects the pla
|House Level||House Value Needed||House Level Name|
|Level 2||29K||Basic Pad|
|Level 3||30K||Modest Pad|
|Level 4||31.5K||Refurbished Pad|
|Level 5||33.5K||Comfortable Pad|
|Level 6||36K||Rad Pad|
|Level 7||39K||Home Sweet Home|
|Level 8||42.5K||Basic Condo|
|Level 9||46.5K||Modest Condo|
|Level 10||51K||Mondo Condo|
|Level 11||56K||Comfortable Condo|
|Level 12||61.5K||Classic Condo|
|Level 14||74K||Happy Homestead|
|Level 15||81K||Cute Cabin|
|Level 16||88.5K||Refurbished Cabin|
|Level 17||96.5K||Comfortable Cabin|
|Level 18||105K||Rugged Ranch|
|Level 20||123.5K||Cute Crib|
|Level 21||133.5K||Modest Crib|
|Level 22||144K||Refurbished Crib|
|Level 23||155K||Comfortable Crib|
|Level 24||166.5K||Sweet Crib|
|Level 25||178.5K||Cosy Hideaway|
|Level 26||191K||Basic Chalet|
|Level 27||204K||Modest Chalet|
|Level 28||217.5K||Refurbished Chalet|
|Level 29||231.5K||Flashy Chalet|
|Level 30||246.5K||Posh Chalet|
|Level 31||262.5K||Rural Cottage|
|Level 32||279.5K||Country Cottage|
|Level 33||297.5K||Classic Cottage|
|Level 34||316.5K||Cosy Cottage|
|Level 35||336.5K||Desirable Cottage|
|Level 36||357.5K||Basic House|
|Level 37||379.5K||Modest House|
|Level 38||402.5K||Refurbished House|
|Level 39||426.5K||Comfortable House|
|Level 40||455.5K||Desirable House|
|Level 41||489.5K||Feathered Nest|
|Level 42||528.5K||Basic Town House|
|Level 43||572.5K||Modest Town House|
|Level 44||621.5K||Tasteful Town House|
|Level 45||675.5K||Comfortable Town House|
|Level 46||734.5K||Desirable Town House|
|Level 47||798.5K||Exclusive Let|
|Level 48||867.5K||Elegant Residence|
|Level 49||941.5K||Luxurious Residence|
|Level 50||1020.5K||Extravagant Residence|
Quest Voltar ao índice »
- For Goals Gallery see The Sims Social/Goals Gallery.
Completing quests will give the pla
Special quests are quests that can only be completed in a limited period of time. It is not always just one; it can be a string of quests. Here is a list of special quests:
Trivia Voltar ao índice »
- Bella Goth appears as a neighbor. The pla
yer can interact with her but cannot control her. The Sims Social is the third game in which Bella cannot be controlled (others include The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 for PSP).
- The Sims Social was announced at E3 in 2011 and hit open beta August 9th.
- On a quest from Werewolf and Vampire Week Bella Goth was parodied as Bella Swan from Twilight with Edward Sullen (Edward Cullen) and Jacob Slack (Jacob Black) along.
Gallery Voltar ao índice »
Videos Voltar ao índice »
bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMCcYa_gLZs&enablejsapi=1&fs=1&hd=1" width="300" height="170" wmode="transparent" allowsc
E3 2011 Announcement Trailer
bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmWfR3eXz-E&enablejsapi=1&fs=1&hd=1" width="300" height="170" wmode="transparent" allowsc
The Sims Social Demo from E3 2011
bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XA5H-h-PVSo&enablejsapi=1&fs=1&hd=1" width="300" height="170" wmode="transparent" allowsc
The Sims Social Producer Interview
bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2UrWkSIM5o&enablejsapi=1&fs=1&hd=1" width="300" height="170" wmode="transparent" allowsc
The Sims Social Launch Trailer
bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBvWzXsCWk8&enablejsapi=1&fs=1&hd=1" width="300" height="170" wmode="transparent" allowsc
The Sims Social "City" Trailer
bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iN6fVRppl4A&enablejsapi=1&fs=1&hd=1" width="300" height="170" wmode="transparent" allowsc
The Sims Social "Kisses Not Cows" Trailer
References Voltar ao índice »